Hello again, Highline Families! We have revised the childcare details for Back to School Night. Child care for school aged children will now be provided free of charge to our families!
If you intend for your child to accompany you to the Late Night at the Book Fair AFTER you attend the parent education portion of Back to School night, your child may attend our FREE child care program in the gym. Here are some things to know about child care for Thursday night:
- Children must be of school age
- Parents/guardians must sign their child in and out
- Children may wear pajamas as part of the Late Night at the Bookfair
- Children may bring a blanket or stuffed animal
- No snacks or drinks are allowed
- Children must stay in the gym until the parent signs them out
- Children will not be allowed to attend the book fair without an adult
We hope to see many of you on Thursday night. Back to School Night is the best opportunity for you to learn about your child’s classes and teachers.