Hello Highline Academy Southeast Families! Just a reminder that our in-person registration is tomorrow, Tuesday, August 8th from 7:30am – 1:30pm and Wednesday, August 9th from 4-7pm. Please be aware that this process may take extra time and uses a lot of paper resources, as we will only print documents on an as-needed basis.
You MUST complete all of the steps listed below in order to complete your student’s registration.
- DPS Verification form
- Highline Permission form (may be completed online)
- Health forms (if your student requires medication at school)
- Pay your student fees ($65 per student; exempt if Free & Reduced Lunch)
- Complete the Free & Reduced Lunch program application
- Complete the Home Language Questionnaire if you are new to DPS or Highline
All of the above steps MUST be completed in order to keep your student’s seat.
In addition, we will be holding our annual $1 uniform sale along with Registration! Everything is $1! There are even used newly designed Highline sweatshirts for sale for $1!! Please hold on to your trade-ins until school starts, as we won’t have the opportunity to sort at Registration.
We look forward to seeing everyone back to school in August! Our annual Welcome Back Event is Friday, August 11th from 5-6:30pm. Drop off your school supplies, meet your teacher and connect with friends.