After School EnREACHment
EnREACHment classes provides high quality after-school activities and experiences for students that support our school’s Mission and Vision. Our classes are taught by experienced and creative vendors as well as our amazing Highline staff.
Session 3: January 22 to March 22 *No Classes: Feb 18*
All registration must be completed by January 11th. Our preferred method for payment is using Paypal. To register for a class, please use the Sign-Up Genius here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0A4DA4AB2CA1F94-enreachment
You may also sign-up and pay at the Front Office with cash or check (made to Highline Academy). If you need a different payment arrangement please contact Erika Paulino at email@example.com
For a detailed explanation of classes, please click here: EnREACHment Brochure Winter Session 2019
- Review the activities above and decide on which one(s) you wish to enroll your student.
- To sign up for a class, please use the EnREACHment Sign-Up Genius form at: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0A4DA4AB2CA1F94-enreachment
- Our preferred method for payment is using Paypal (see below).
- If paying by check or cash, please email Erika Paulino (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly to secure your student’s seat in the class.
- Deliver payment via check made out to Highline Academy prior to the first session.
- Students must be registered for class and tuition paid for by the first session. Students who have not paid will not be allowed to participate. *If you need a payment arrangement please contact Erika Paulino.
- All students who participate in after school activities must be picked up promptly at the end of the class. *Students that are picked up late more than 2 times in a session will not be allowed to enroll the following session.
- Students will be dismissed from the Main entrance of the school. Instructors will bring children up at the end of class. **Please note that doors will be locked and you will need to wait outside for your child to come out.
- We have indicated the location of the classes for your convenience.
- The front office will be closed and locked at 4:00pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and at 2:30pm on Wednesday. If you need to make arrangements for early pickup, please contact your child’s EnREACHment instructor directly.
- Students who are not picked up at time of dismissal will be taken to Innovation Learning. Registration with Innovation Learning is required after 2nd visit. Daily after school fee will occur.