From art classes to cooking to science and martial arts, we offer a wide variety of after school classes to enREACH your child’s education at Highline.
Payments can be made in the Front Office with cash or check (made to Highline Academy) for the full amount due before the 1st session. If you need a different payment arrangement, please contact Erika Paulino at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a detailed explanation of classes, please click here: Enrichment Brochure Fall Session II 2017.
- Review the activities above and decide on which one(s) you wish to enroll your student in.
- Complete the registration form found below
- The form will automatically be forwarded to Erika Paulino, whom you may contact via email or at or 303-759-7808 x1131 if you have any questions.
- Deliver payment via check made out to Highline Academy prior to the first session. Or, you may pay online with our new Paypal option (see button below)
- Students must be registered for class and tuition paid or by the first session. Students who have not paid will not be allowed to participate. *If you need a payment arrangement please contact Erika Paulino.
- All students who participate in after school activities must be picked up promptly at the end of the class. *Students that are picked up late more than 3 times in a semester will not be allowed to enroll the following semester.
- Students will be dismissed from the Main entrance of the school, instructors will bring children up at the end of class. **Please note that doors might be locked and you might need to wait outside for your child to come out.
- We have indicated the location of the classes for your convenience.
- The front office will be closed and locked at 4:00 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and at 2:30 on Wednesday.
- Students who are not picked up at time of dismissal will be taken to Kids Adventures. Registration with Kids Adventures is required after 2nd visit. Daily after school fee will occur.