EnREACHment classes provides high quality after-school activities and experiences for students that support our school’s Mission and Vision. Our classes are taught by experienced and creative vendors as well as our amazing Highline staff.
Winter Registration Window: December 5th – December 20th
All registration must be completed by December 20th in order to provide enough notice to vendors of class cancellations.
Late Registration Window: January 8th – January 12th ($15 late registration fee will be applied during the late registration window and students will attend the following week. Class prices will not be prorated)
Winter Session: January 8th – March 23rd (No classes Jan 15, Feb 12-16, Feb 19)
Class times: Mon-Tue-Thur 3:35-4:35, Wed 2:15-3:30
For a detailed explanation of classes, please click here: Enrichment Brochure Winter Session 2017
- Review the activities above and decide on which one(s) you wish to enroll your student in.
- If paying via Paypal, there is no need to email Erika Paulino. Please note that a 3% convenience fee is added if paying by Paypal.
- If paying by check or cash, please email Erika Paulino (email@example.com) directly to secure your student’s seat in the class.
- Deliver payment via check made out to Highline Academy prior to the first session. Or, you may pay online with our new Paypal option (see button below). *a 3% convenience fee is added for Paypal payments.*
- Students must be registered for class and tuition paid or by the first session. Students who have not paid will not be allowed to participate. *If you need a payment arrangement please contact Erika Paulino.
- All students who participate in after school activities must be picked up promptly at the end of the class. *Students that are picked up late more than 3 times in a semester will not be allowed to enroll the following semester.
- Students will be dismissed from the Main entrance of the school, instructors will bring children up at the end of class. **Please note that doors might be locked and you might need to wait outside for your child to come out.
- We have indicated the location of the classes for your convenience.
- The front office will be closed and locked at 4:00 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and at 2:30 on Wednesday.
- Students who are not picked up at time of dismissal will be taken to Kids Adventures. Registration with Kids Adventures is required after 2nd visit. Daily after school fee will occur.