Highline Academy – Southeast Campus
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2015)
Financial Transparency Act: Click on the links below to view approved budget information:
Highline Academy Charter School does not currently have investments to report.
- District Adopted Budget
- District Financial Audits
- Salary Schedules
- Financial Data File
- List of Waivers Received by the School District
- Standardized Description and Rational for Each Automatic Waiver
- Federal Form 990, 990-EZ or 990-PF
- Plan for Distributing Additional Mill Levy Revenue
- Quarterly Financial Statements
- Accounts Payable Check Registers
- Credit, Debit and Purchase Card Statements
- Individual School Site Financial Information
(All documents must be posted or updated within 60 days after completion of receipt of the applicable report, statement or document).
Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
Highline Academy Charter Schools are fully accredited by the Colorado Department of Education and are subject to periodic monitoring by the State to ensure continued compliance with accreditation standards. Accordingly, Highline Academy has a strong interest in showing how public moneys are spent in the pursuit of a quality education for all students at Highline Academy.
While Highline Academy Charter Schools have provided financial information on-line for years, consolidating materials on this Web page is an important step toward even greater financial transparency.
Colorado Department of Education www.cde.state.co.us