Welcome to Highline Academy full day Kindergarten Program! We are thrilled that you’ve chosen Highline Academy to educate and nurture your child. Colorado only funds half day kindergarten programs. Highline, like every DPS school, charges tuition for our full-time program to provide the funding to support this program. Because our full-day kindergarten program is supported by tuition payments and donations, it is critical to our school’s budget that you understand the financial commitment involved in enrolling in this program.
• A one-time non-refundable registration fee and a completed a financial agreement is required to secure your seat. Failure to return the financial agreement and deposit by the deadline may result in the loss of your seat.
• The financial information you provided on your DPS School Choice application is used to determine your registration fee and tuition.
• The first payment is due on September 1, 2018 and the last payment is due on May 1, 2019.
• If you receive tuition assistance you will also be asked to apply for the federal free or reduced lunch program. Applying does not commit you to using the program, it merely provides additional funding for Highline.
Please note the following:
• Highline Academy does not send monthly statements. Monthly payments are due by the first of each month, September 1st through May 1st.
• If your account becomes seriously past due, your child may be withdrawn from his/her class. When/if this occurs, a letter will be sent to your home with a response deadline
Highline Academy accepts the following methods of payment: Check, Cash, Money Order, Bill Pay set up through your bank or Paypal. If you use Paypal, there will be a 3.5% convenience fee added to your rate. The Paypal system is a subscription and you will be billed each month automatically.
Checks and money orders should be made payable to Highline Academy and mailed to:
Highline Academy Charter School
2170 S Dahlia St
Denver, CO 80222 Attn: Kindergarten Tuition
**Bill pay through your bank is the best option. You will never be late and don’t have to think about it after you have set up the schedule of payments.
If you choose to pay by check, please note the following:
By submitting a check as payment, you authorize Highline Academy to process the payment as a check transaction. A check payment further authorizes Highline Academy to collect a $40 service charge PLUS all applicable costs of collection pursuant to C.R.S. 13-21-109 through an electronic fund transfer from your account if your payment is returned unpaid.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call me. Have a great school year!
Sara Krauss, Business Manager, 303.759.7808 x1103