Highline Academy is proud to be 1 of 9 middle schools in all of DPS to have earned an “A” designation on Colorado School Grades! Way to go middle school team!
Check out the middle school article in 5280 Magazine
Why Highline Academy?
- Recipient of Governors Distinguished Improvement award for outstanding academic performance three years in a row
- Emphasis on inclusive excellence, creating academic, personal and civic excellence for all students
- Rigorous, content-rich, academically challenging whole-child curriculum including art, music, PE, and social-emotional learning
- Fluid Performance Grouping in math and literacy in elementary school, and math & language arts in middle school, allowing all students to receive instruction appropriate to their current performance
- Highly qualified faculty with a 90% retention rate
- A diverse community succeeding academically in a small, safe environment
- Character development, respect for diversity and a sense of responsibility toward community
- Named one of Metro Denver’s top middle schools by 5280 Magazine 2012
- Named one of Metro Denver’s top elementary schools by 5280 Magazine 2010